How Painful Is Laser Hair Removal?
Despite what many who have not had laser hair removal may fear, our clients reveal that laser hair removal is not more painful than waxing. Most of our clients even confess that waxing is much more uncomfortable. In this post we will go over what laser hair removal feels like, as well as post treatment procedures.
When asked, our clients say that laser hair removal feels like like hot, tiny pinpricks. The discomfort is only for about a 1/4 of a second and then it is gone. The procedure is very quick only taking about 3-5 minutes to complete underarms. If you feel that the discomfort level is too high, our technician can turn the laser level down to a manageable level.
Here are what others are saying about Laser Hair Removal:
- “Laser hair removal does not hurt more than waxing as the total procedure is not completed at one time. It is safer than waxing, causes no bleeding, and quicker than waxing also. ” – Beautieshe.com
- “Temporary discomfort. Permanent results!”
- “The general consensus is that laser hair removal hurts less than waxing. It’s often compared to being snapped by a rubber band. But it’s also largely based on your personal pain tolerance and the area of the body being lasered.”
- “When it comes to pain level,laser hair removal falls somewhere between shaving (painless) and waxing (holy hell that hurts).” self.com
Post Laser Hair Removal Advice
- Refrain from touching the treatment area for 24 hours
- Wear loose clothing.
- Apply only the ointment that we give you to the treated area should redness occur.
- Avoid physical exercise and the gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, or swimming pool for a full 24 hours.
- When taking a bath or shower, keep the water lukewarm.