IS SCULPSURE BETTER THAN COOLSCULPTING?
SculpSure is a noninvasive, laser-based treatment that we use to target and reduce fat cells in a treated area. This treatment is great for both men and women and also works on a variety of body types. We attach the SculpSure plates to a hands-free heat laser belt that uses specific wavelengths and heat to eliminate fat cells. This treatment has been cleared by the FDA for its use in noninvasive lipolysis on lower and upper abdomen, as well as flanks.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting, differs in that it uses a vacuum mechanism to attach the applicator to the treatment area. CoolSculpting works by freezing the fat cells in specific treatment areas where it is more difficult to remove fat by diet and exercise.
Pros and Cons
- The price per treatment of SculpSure tends to be much less than CoolSculpting
- CoolSculpting can treat one area at a time. SculpSure can treat up to 4 areas
- SculpSure can reduce fat up to 24%. CoolSculpting can reduce up to 23% of fat.
- SculpSure treatment times are much less than CoolSculping. You can be in and out in as little as 25 minutes long with Sculpsure
- There is no downtime with Sculpture. CoolSculpting can render as long as 2 weeks worth of downtime.
- CoolSculping uses suction in their treatment which can cause swelling and sometimes bruising
Why We chose SculpSure
We did not like the idea of suction during the fat destruction process which could result in high pain levels and bruising, as well as longer downtimes. We loved that the process of SculpSure is very quick with no downtime which means, you can be in and out in less than a lunchtime!
Contact A Beautiful You Medical Spa Today. Call or Text 901-683-8220 email@example.com
Founder - City Chic Living