Juvederm is a unique filler treatment that has recently been noted as one of the most popular non-surgical anti-aging treatments in the United States today (the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery).
The reason why Juvederm has become such a success in just a few short years is obvious: the benefits of a Juvederm treatment are significant. These benefits can include the following
- Juvederm is one of the few fillers that is comprised of hyaluronic acid, which is a compound that’s found naturally in the body. This means that the body easily tolerates the injections and responds well to them, which results in a more natural and youthful-looking appearance. Hyaluronic acid is critical for keeping the skin hydrated and firm, which means your face will give off a healthy and luminous glow.
- Many hyaluronic fillers utilize a gel that is grainy in both appearance and texture; however, Juvederm’s unique manufacturing processes mean that this gel is smooth to the touch. This smoothness is vital for creating a smooth and contoured complexion, as it seamlessly blends in with your facial features to produce a natural-looking result.
- If you’re worried about injecting a filler into your face, Juvederm can put those worries at ease. This hyaluronic acid was one of the first to be approved by the FDA for safety and efficiency. It’s also one of the first FDA-approved injections that can be used by people of fair and dark-skinned complexions.
- Juvederm is a speedy and efficient treatment, as the average injection session takes approximately fifteen to twenty minutes to complete. Additionally, results are instantaneous, which means that clients are often more satisfied with their appearance than treatments that take several weeks to materialize.
- Juvederm can be tailored to meet your needs. Juvederm Ultra is an injection that’s preferable for patients who have minor complexion woes, while Juvederm Ultra Plus is ideal for patients who have significant or deep wrinkles. Both treatments add volume to the face, resulting in a natural look that highlights your youthful contours and appearance.
To experience the advantages of Juvederm for yourself, schedule your treatment at A Beautiful You Medical Spa in AR or Memphis, TN today.